The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) known as the GDPR together with the forthcoming update to the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, represents the biggest shake-up of data protection since the launch of the Data Protection Act in 1998.
Our data protection consulting services are designed to help keep your organisation within the letter of the law and avoid the potential fines for non-compliance.
Our services cover all aspects of data protection, but with a particular emphasis on helping companies achieve the Lawfulness, Fairness, Transparency and Accountability Principals of the GDPR including:
- Data Protection, Privacy, Cookie and Data Retention policy formulation
- Data Processor & Sub-Processor Agreements
- GDPR ready Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA) & Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Subject Access Request (SAR) forms
- Data Breach policy & incident response
- Data Protection Audit / MOT
- GDPR Risk Assessment & Gap analysis
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and ePR compliance
Disclaimer: Our training services are not to be considered legal advice and should be used for information purposes only. Please seek the advice of a Data Protection Solicitor for detailed legal advice.